Our 70m2 meeting hall has a capacity of 20 in the U-table layout and 40 in theatre layout.
The name of our Agora meeting hall originates from the 1700 years old antique city within the borders of İzmir. In the city, which corresponds to the Late Roman or Byzantine period, a villa of 550 square meters was found and a wall at the height of 105 centimeters as well as water channels and 11 rooms were located in it. There are mosaics in the ancient city and animal and plant species that one cannot see today. There are mosaic stones painted in red, blue and green, in which various animal species were engraved ranging from the Anatolian Leopard to the Anatolian Tiger, and from partridge to rabbit.