Ramada Hotel & Suites by Wyndham Kemalpaşa İzmir has been serving its guests since February 10, 2014, with satisfaction-oriented, standard service quality, under the umbrella of Wyndham Hotel & Resorts, which has more than 9,100 hotels and 20 different brands in 80 countries throughout the world.
Having a speedy progress on its way towards becoming an environment-friendly, prominent and leader hotel in its region by adopting growth in the area of urban hotel management as a principle, Ramada Hotel & Suites İzmir Kemalpaşa is a facility which adopts the concepts of Sustainable Energy and Water Management as principles and which is open to improvement in this regard.
Notwithstanding the joint efforts made with its affiliated group, it continues its endeavors in line with the following items for the sake of a sustainable environmentalist world and maintains and improves its place within the sector.
Environmental Policy is briefly as follows;
- Sustainable energy and water management
- Efficient use of chemicals
- Sustainability in minimization of waste and recovery of waste
- Strengthening sustainable, environment-oriented management with the support of guests
- Ensuring the enhancement of air quality by making use of renewable energy sources
- Providing training with the support of a consulting firm, which is professional in its field, first and foremost for the purpose of increasing the awareness and sensitivity of the employees on the issue and ensuring the continuity of such training programs,
- Providing information to all guests, who take advantage of the services of our facility in both the rooms and general areas, regarding the environmental measures taken via written and visual materials,
- Drawing up a waste management plan with the support of a consulting firm, ensuring the recycling/recovery or disposal of waste in accordance with legislation,
- Ensuring that the environmental effects of energy, water, natural gas consumption and waste generation due to the provision of services are kept under control by the responsible team and that they are used efficiently,
- Partnering with suppliers who have the same awareness in the consumption of natural resources,
- Evaluating comments that might be provided by our guests for the sake of contributing to our environmental policy,
- Preserving the natural habitat of the region, working in line with an environment-friendly, quality service policy for the sake of passing historical and cultural heritages to next generations,
- Occupational health and safety,
- Managing the integrity of health, safety, and environment by minimizing the emerging risks that might occur within the framework of occupational health and safety rules…